stepan said:lol ya. i sitll can't belive you guy's do freee domains. and best of all i know you won't shut down..
Big factories, eh?stepan said:wow that is cheap. i wonder how they make the domains.
stepan said:wow that is cheap. i wonder how they make the domains.
stepan said:wow that is cheap. i wonder how they make the domains.
Let's make donations to him so he can buy a DICTIONARY! :lol:GJ said:PLEASE! Google it, Google everything and please stop asking so many questions.
Your annoying on msn and your even more annoying on Namepros.
Basic guidelines when posting on any forum:
Speilling & Tyops - Try to avoid spelling and typo errors, I make errors all the time but I try to get it right.
GraMMEr - Come on! It's basic. I can do it, it is not too hard to put a capital letter at the start of a sentance.
1.00 namebucks donated to stepan successfully!

