NameSilo

Nova Users...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey.. I just wanted to inform you that this is a good message boards for those who are seriously interested in domain reselling. Don't join just to give/get people points.. otherwise we are gaining too many inactive members. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or IM me :) I can help you any time.. although most of you don't like me.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
im a nova user now! or member. lol! YAY!! I love that place and this too!

•••
Originally posted by Corey
I joined from the link at WOAS. I don't see why everyone on Nova hates you, you seem nice.

Thanks.. the link was mine.. but I didn't get a referral.. hmmm. Anyways yeah they hate me.. a lot.. I don't get why though.

•••
lmao i found this site before i saw it at nova but i decied to join when i saw the thead about it ;)

•••
Ahh ok.. Hannah, aren't you one of the ones who doesn't like me.. rofl.. I know 1 of the Hannah's don't

•••
Originally posted by GCgirl4ever
Anyways yeah they hate me.. a lot.. I don't get why though.

..please tell me you're joking.

•••
Originally posted by Kathryn
..please tell me you're joking.

Umm no.. why would I be??

•••
I just dont see why you could not know why they have negative feelings towards you, thats all..

•••
Yes a teen forum.. can you send me to the link?? Lol I love reading the stuff since they banned me.. yet they all follow me here.. it's quite amusing.. next topic

Have I missed something? Why are you banned? I haven't noticed any posts about you, maybe I'm just blind lol..

•••
It's not that I don't know.. it's just that it's stupid. It's a long story but I don't want it brought here. I have been on NamePros for over a month and now everyone from Nova is coming.

•••
•••
It's not that I don't know.. it's just that it's stupid. It's a long story but I don't want it brought here. I have been on NamePros for over a month and now everyone from Nova is coming.

yeah, but it's a public board... I understand your point though..

•••
Originally posted by Emmy
yeah, but it's a public board... I understand your point though..

Yes.. this is a public board for domainers.. not for people to come over and say that $700 is too much for a domain and the like

•••
Yes.. this is a public board for domainers.. not for people to come over and say that $700 is too much for a domain and the like

Sorry in advance for jumping in. But folks GCgirl4ever is right..maybe the best thing to do, for everyone who is not familiar with domain industry, is to read and read the posts, before posting an opinion..I assure everyone that by reading you will learn more than you will by posting..You are more than welcome to post questions as that is THE best to way learn..like I posted in another topic..here age isn't really an issue..its what one knows and how much one is willing to learn and acquire some knowledge that can help you make money while having lots and lots of fun..

Good luck and enjoy here :)

•••
I understand that you don't like Nova very much, but there is no need to be rude. Everyone likes different types of message boards. This isn't nova, so we should really stop talking about it. I can imagine how the proffesional members of this board feels when a lot of teens come here and take over the place just because they want a domain name...

•••
I understand that you don't like Nova very much, but there is no need to be rude. Everyone likes different types of message boards. This isn't nova, so we should really stop talking about it. I can imagine how the proffesional members of this board feels when a lot of teens come here and take over the place just because they want a domain name...

I wasn't being rude.. just trying to state a fact. Most people who are 12 and 13 don't have enough money to buy and sell domains and then purchase ones for $40+
That was my only point

•••

Kindly read my post above..thanks

•••
Yeah, I'll try to learn :) GCgirl4ever, what's wrong with having a domain $40+? Even if I don't have a domain for $700, that doesn't mean I can't post at this board and learn stuff.

Maybe we should stop this thread here, this is becoming some kind of drama lol :)

•••
No, what I said was most people 12/13 y.o. don't have $40 for a domain. This entire thread was stating that if you needed help I'm happy to.. now it turned into a nova type thread... RJ or CoolHost can you please close this now. Thank you

•••
I'm from Nova! :D

GCgirl...you were banned for a reason. You stole graphics and tried to sell them! I think thats a good reason for banning someone. And no, we didnt follow you here. Someone told me about the board I decided to check it out. Its not like we all said "Hey lets follow GCgirl and join this board she posts at!". Nope.

•••
That's the reason I was banned but it wasn't the truth. Yes I know.. Alex posted a message after I referred her. But seriously.. don't come here and give me an attitude because I don't need it from anyone right now.. I am still mad about something that happened last night. So CoolHost can you please close this thread.. thank you.

•••
I've from Nova, new here...Trying to figure out what to do =P

•••
Lol if you need any help or have questions just let me know :)

•••
I don't knwo you so I can't say I don't LIKE you

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back