NameSilo

domain NotebookClinic.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

doggyowner

Established Member
Impact
32
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I like it. I see the "clinic" trend is on the rise lately. I've got "Immigration Clinic" right across the street where I live. Nowdays, virtually anything could be applied to a "clinic". What are your plans on it? develop or find an end-user? approach the guys who own a business similar to your domain? While these types of domain names might not be exactly crucial to their businesses, they could probably find a use for them, if price were right. My best bet would be to hold on to domain and wait for the right offer from an end-user company. With this said, $2K-$3K, end-user price. Good Luck with it.
*
 
1
•••
Thanks Cybermonkey, appreciate your input. In the society we live in everything can be fixed. Like you said, there is a clinic for everything, immigration issues to notebook problems :)

I usually buy to re sell. Have a few potential end users in mind. Before I buy any domain I usually try to do some research and scan for potential end users. With this one, I believe the .de ext is taken as well as some hyphened ext. Then there are heaps of related domains related to notebooks/laptops.

Me and development don't exactly go hand in hand. Usually don't have the time or ideas on what to develop anything into. I guess with this one, notebookclinic, one could make it into a resource site, filled with known notebook issues and solutions. Would this be a good development idea?

Cheers
 
0
•••
doggyowner said:
Thanks Cybermonkey, appreciate your input. In the society we live in everything can be fixed. Like you said, there is a clinic for everything, immigration issues to notebook problems :)

I usually buy to re sell. Have a few potential end users in mind. Before I buy any domain I usually try to do some research and scan for potential end users. With this one, I believe the .de ext is taken as well as some hyphened ext. Then there are heaps of related domains related to notebooks/laptops.

Me and development don't exactly go hand in hand. Usually don't have the time or ideas on what to develop anything into. I guess with this one, notebookclinic, one could make it into a resource site, filled with known notebook issues and solutions. Would this be a good development idea?

Cheers

Development is not that hard, IMO. I would build a brand around the domain by creating an informational blog and try to monetize it by adding content and building traffic and links. After six months or so, I would put it up for an auction. It is easy to set up a blog with WordPress and you can pay someone to write you a few articles. I think, it would be a good idea to develop it.
 
0
•••
cybermonkey said:
Development is not that hard, IMO. I would build a brand around the domain by creating an informational blog and try to monetize it by adding content and building traffic and links. After six months or so, I would put it up for an auction. It is easy to set up a blog with WordPress and you can pay someone to write you a few articles. I think, it would be a good idea to develop it.
Hmm maybe I should, not a bad idea at all. :) Already have few sites using blogger, (eg kehq.com and xirv.com). Basic development with loads of articles and basic design might be something. Do you know pricing and where I can find article writers?
 
0
•••
Every web developer forum has a section for buying or selling article content. Prices may vary from 0.1-1.5 cents per word. NamePros, DP, SitePoint, Elance are a few places you can start with.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back