Status
Not open for further replies.

bahaba

Established Member
Impact
what do you think of this Domain thank you

nofeetax.com​

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Getting your taxes done without a fee, by an intelligent AI. I could see that being implemented, but not with this domain, IMO. If "no fee" or "no tax", you'd be on the right side of it (XX,XXX). However, don't see much value in this 3 worded domain, the way it is. Welcome to the community

•••
I don't know any tax without paying fees.

Last edited:
•••
Getting your taxes done without a fee, by an intelligent AI. I could see that being implemented, but not with this domain, IMO. If "no fee" or "no tax", you'd be on the right side of it (XX,XXX). However, don't see much value in this 3 worded domain, the way it is. Welcome to the community
thank you ... what about this
lowtaxfee.com

•••
•••
thank you ... what about this
lowtaxfee.com
Similar view, hard to sell. IMO

For just "tax fee", I'd see it Low X,XXX. One less word makes a big difference

Last edited:
•••
Similar view, hard to sell. IMO

For just "tax fee", I'd see it Low X,XXX. One less word makes a big difference
But isn't it suitable for tax consulting companies? Low Tax Fee The work of these companies is to reduce the largest amount of taxes on companies or individuals for money. Personally at the end of each year, I pay these companies money to help me get back the extra taxes I paid

Last edited:
•••
But isn't it suitable for tax consulting companies? Low Tax Fee The work of these companies is to reduce the largest amount of taxes on companies or individuals for money
Mmm, not really. Tax companies are competitive...they want you to use them, and get a good deal. I don't see the angle you're targeting by saying "we are a low tax fee" service. In summary: You're either a poor / inexperienced tax service doing it on the cheap, or stating the obvious that you want to be competitive (they all want to be competitive, by default, which makes the domain a bit redundant). Especially with regards to tax, something that "needs" to be right and done properly, or there are legal consequences. I'm not sure if the thought of "I have to do my taxes this year, lets try and get a cheap fee"...unconvinced of that mindset, at least by the majority. Getting taxes done properly is the focus, not the fee, by a good company...and by default, using a good company, you can expect the fee to be competitive. IMO

Last edited:
•••
The domain "tax fee" is different. Could be more of a calculator of tax, a tool...entirely different use case, than bringing the focus to "getting cheap tax fees"

Last edited:
•••
Mmm, not really. Tax companies are competitive...they want you to use them, and get a good deal. I don't see the angle you're targeting by saying "we are a low tax fee" service. In summary: You're either a poor / inexperienced tax service doing it on the cheap, or stating the obvious that you want to be competitive (they all want to be competitive, by default, which makes the domain a bit redundant). Especially with regards to tax, something that you "need" to be right and done properly, or there are legal consequences. I'm not sure if the thought of "I have to do my taxes this year, lets try and get a cheap fee"...unconvinced of that mind set, at least by the majority. People want taxes done properly, by a good accountancy. By default, using a good company, expect the fee to be competitive. IMO
thank you

•••
Last edited:
•••
Just my little opinion. Regardless, hope I'm wrong and that you get a bid
thank you for your advice and your time

•••
The domain "tax fee" is different. Could be more of a calculator of tax, a tool...entirely different use case, than bringing the focus to "getting cheap tax fees"
and now :D what about this

taxandfee.com​

•••
and now :D what about this

taxandfee.com​

Again, similar thoughts. If you ever fetched a XXX bid for either of these domains, take it. IMO

•••
Again, similar thoughts. If you ever fetched a XXX bid for either of these domains, take it. IMO
thank you :D and sorry

•••
•••
•••
what you think about this Domain
IP is ID

ipisid.com​

or
Task Set

taskset.net​

or
I'm Clever

imclever.net​

or
Pics ID

picsid.com​

Pics DP

picsdp.com​

Pic DP

picdp.com​

or
Diet Fort

dietfort.com​

•••
T/AS/K S/E/T
- COM Low X,XXX
- NET Low XXX

I/M C/L/E/V/E/R
- COM Low X,XXX
- NET Low XXX

Struggle with the others, IMO

•••
T/AS/K S/E/T
- COM Low X,XXX
- NET Low XXX

I/M C/L/E/V/E/R
- COM Low X,XXX
- NET Low XXX

Struggle with the others, IMO
thank you very much :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back