Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

No more web.coms ???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

singx

Established Member
Impact
11
I just happened to visit www.web.com They are not selling the xyz.web.com names anymore i guess, just scroll down the option box,
or is it just me?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
quality?
 
0
•••
weird, does that mean they got poker.web.com back, hmmmm.
 
0
•••
Yes, it's very sad.
Domains dot .web.com were very cheap - 5$ only and in was a lot of avaliable names
 
0
•••
I can still reg them - I did notice that there is no longer a place on their homepage to reg them ??

I get to them through my control pannel - I have'nt had any news about them being cancelled.

.
 
0
•••
thats interesting, for there is nowhere on the main site from where i can see the option. It means that first you register a TLD from them, then when you have an account, get a web.com from the control panel...
haha..don't know since when it became so...
 
0
•••
Poor quality. He lost his fortune. BOOHOO!
 
0
•••
I am not sure if what you say is quite correct Singx ??

There seems to be 2 different accounts - one is for people who registered a domain before they were taken over by Interland the other is for customers who joined after that date ???

I don't know if new customers will have access to them ??

It's a bit weired and confusing :alien:

With 176,000 .web.com domains already in use I doubt they will cancell them all.


.
 
0
•••
Web.com was acquired a little over a month ago by Interland, inc., whose main business is web hosting. They're now re-branding everything to Web.com.
I'm sure there are more changes to come.
 
0
•••
Oh i get it. The system has changed, thanks for explaining gazz!
Yeah heard about the Interland takeover earlier, but the news about no more web.coms never came to the fore.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back