Domain Empire

NNN.coms

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Can anyone tell me the going rate for a 3 number .com (NNN.com)? I see $4500 on 3character.com but is this considered high/low or accurate?

Also, it says 4 and 6 are "lesser quality" numbers. Why is that??

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check out this thread for more information:

"Early research showed that number combinations beginning with the numeral 0 (e.g., 0136.com, 0591.com) were the least desired, followed by numbers that contained the numeral 4. Apparently, “4" has negative meanings in various non-Western cultures. For example, in Ancient Hebrew and Chaldean philosophies, the number 4 is associated with mortality and death. Also, the Chinese people try to avoid the number 4 because it sounds the same as death in Cantonese. The numbers most in demand by domain owners were those with repeating numbers, those representing special historical dates, and those with numbers 3, 6, and 8. Again, this preference for certain numbers over others seems to be rooted in ancient numerology - where cultures believe that the universe is based on mathematical principles."

http://www.namepros.com/domain-name-discussion/104068-numb3rs-what-s-deal-4-digit.html

Regarding pricing, 3character is a good guide for the mid to low end of wholesale pricing.

•••
Thanks....this is helpful.

•••
There have been a few nnn.com's reported on dnjournal this year. I believe finding one for under $4500 would be challenging... but not impossible.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back