elmoney Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 5,107 Nov 17, 2015 2K views 12 replies 1 point #1 Do you know, how much reseller & end user price for NNN.co? Thx
noonoo1 Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 3,702 Nov 17, 2015 1 point #2 nnn.co are in the $$$$ region 877.co is on sedo now and its @ $5,333 or 5,000 euros
1 111222333444 Account Closed (Disallowed) Impact 9 Jan 1, 2016 #5 you can check .co prices in China at 111.co , it has english version with usd
noonoo1 Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 3,702 Jan 1, 2016 2 points #7 Keith said: These can easily be had for $1k or less Click to expand... Please show me where Keith
hugegrowth DomainMedia.caTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 972 Jan 6, 2016 2 points #9 Just received my first email request for my NNNN.co At least they will cover the escrow fee, lol. re: 4N.co I am old buyer. I will buy your nnnn .co for $25 each. What's your escrow.com / dn.com email for cash? I will cover all escrow fee. Gil
Just received my first email request for my NNNN.co At least they will cover the escrow fee, lol. re: 4N.co I am old buyer. I will buy your nnnn .co for $25 each. What's your escrow.com / dn.com email for cash? I will cover all escrow fee. Gil
hugegrowth DomainMedia.caTop Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 972 Jan 7, 2016 1 point #10 And tonight got another email from China asking for short .co domains Must be heating up
noonoo1 Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 3,702 Jan 7, 2016 2 points #11 hugegrowth said: And tonight got another email from China asking for short .co domains Must be heating up Click to expand... I had 2 yesterday, good news!
hugegrowth said: And tonight got another email from China asking for short .co domains Must be heating up Click to expand... I had 2 yesterday, good news!
noonoo1 Top Member VIP ★ 15 ★ Impact 3,702 Mar 8, 2016 2 points #12 Latest nnn.co sales on 111.co 576.co $7,378 non chip '4' 094.co $1,536 421.co $1,521
iwon24 Top Member VIP ☆ 10 ☆ Impact 1,559 Mar 8, 2016 #13 what are lll.ch prices going for ? I have YYD.ch I havnt been checking many auctions lately