Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

available NNN.cc count down

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
4
All gone
 
Last edited:
2
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I randomly checked the alexa ranking of some unavailable LLL.cc site and found 2 ranked sites.
121.cc 3,342,645
595.cc 241,466
 
0
•••
gh said:
228 out of 1000 NNN.cc is available.
It is hotter than NNN.in

CC is being advertised in Asia as Commerce Company, Credit Card or Chinese Company

There may be less NNN.cc available then NNN.in FOR NOW but the .in is sustainable on its own without the extension being sold as something its not
:tri:
 
0
•••
I like .in too, but prefer LLL.in over NNN.in. I registered over 250 LLL.in the past few days.
I tracked the NNN.cc registration.
There were only about 5 registrations in the last 2 weeks. but it looks like they were registered by the end users judging by the websites.

I just grabbed the following 6 domains:
579.CC
597.cc
759.cc
817.cc
826.cc
891.cc
 
0
•••
I'd prefer LLL.in over LLL.cc but I'd prefer NNN.cc over NNN.in.
Chinese people tend to use .cc over .in and NNN domains are most significant in China.
 
0
•••
Philip I agree with you.
Two more NNN.cc were registered yesterday: 544.cc and 445.cc
 
0
•••
The number of available domains is: 215.
I have updated the thread with the domains taken.
 
0
•••
Are you giving them free,
If yes who are the registrar ?
Can you push at namecheap or godaddy ?

Sorry I am a newbie :(
 
0
•••
ILU said:
Are you giving them free,
Sorry I am a newbie :(
Domain names posted in "Available Domain Names" forum are UNregistered/free
U can go to your fav. registrar to reg. them

Rep. and NP$ are normally given to the contributor as a gesture of appreciation.

Everyone's a New Bird once . :)
 
0
•••
Silhouette said:
Everyone's a New Bird once . :)
Thats what I am telling

:) Thanks for the list. So they are unregistered right?
 
0
•••
Yes, They were unregistered at the time of Scan on Oct 6th.
Please let me know if you register any of them, and I will update the list.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
A few domains were taken. List updated
 
0
•••
085.CC
291.CC
348.CC
554.CC
670.CC
844.CC
926.CC
957.CC
were taken
list updated
 
0
•••
Just regged 45. .CC are only $9.95 at moniker.com at the moment. Now they are hot property. I hope.
 
0
•••
How many NNN.cc are left then?
 
0
•••
140

014.cc
037.cc
041.cc
043.cc
046.cc
047.cc
049.cc
053.cc
054.cc
061.cc
062.cc
067.cc
071.cc
073.cc
074.cc
078.cc
081.cc
082.cc
087.cc
092.cc
094.cc
097.cc
402.cc
403.cc
406.cc
409.cc
413.cc
421.cc
423.cc
427.cc
429.cc
452.cc
453.cc
457.cc
459.cc
461.cc
465.cc
471.cc
472.cc
473.cc
474.cc
475.cc
476.cc
479.cc
482.cc
483.cc
485.cc
487.cc
490.cc
491.cc
492.cc
493.cc
495.cc
496.cc
497.cc
603.cc
604.cc
614.cc
615.cc
621.cc
624.cc
627.cc
637.cc
641.cc
643.cc
644.cc
645.cc
647.cc
649.cc
652.cc
653.cc
657.cc
671.cc
672.cc
673.cc
681.cc
682.cc
683.cc
684.cc
685.cc
691.cc
692.cc
693.cc
697.cc
709.cc
723.cc
729.cc
732.cc
734.cc
736.cc
742.cc
743.cc
746.cc
748.cc
752.cc
761.cc
764.cc
781.cc
783.cc
784.cc
785.cc
792.cc
793.cc
794.cc
796.cc
804.cc
807.cc
814.cc
824.cc
825.cc
832.cc
834.cc
841.cc
842.cc
843.cc
847.cc
849.cc
854.cc
857.cc
862.cc
864.cc
872.cc
875.cc
893.cc
894.cc
932.cc
934.cc
942.cc
943.cc
946.cc
947.cc
953.cc
962.cc
964.cc
972.cc
973.cc
974.cc
976.cc
982.cc
984.cc
 
0
•••
0
•••
I only scanned the list above. Scanning the whole 1000 is more accurate.

Your list includes some that I just regged. Maybe it takes a while.
 
0
•••
I took 729.cc

Just checked and confirmed the list above
These are still available as time of this post :D

490.CC
934.CC
982.CC
729.CC
491.CC
824.CC
492.CC
872.CC
761.CC
984.CC
825.CC
493.CC
603.CC
604.CC
652.CC
067.CC
495.CC
875.CC
764.CC
653.CC
496.CC
497.CC
053.CC
972.CC
054.CC
973.CC
814.CC
482.CC
657.CC
974.CC
483.CC
752.CC
641.CC
864.CC
976.CC
485.CC
643.CC
691.CC
041.CC
421.CC
644.CC
692.CC
487.CC
645.CC
693.CC
043.CC
423.CC
962.CC
709.CC
471.CC
092.CC
804.CC
472.CC
647.CC
964.CC
473.CC
742.CC
046.CC
094.CC
474.CC
854.CC
743.CC
649.CC
697.CC
047.CC
427.CC
807.CC
475.CC
792.CC
681.CC
476.CC
793.CC
049.CC
097.CC
429.CC
857.CC
746.CC
794.CC
683.CC
081.CC
413.CC
461.CC
841.CC
684.CC
479.CC
082.CC
953.CC
842.CC
748.CC
796.CC
637.CC
685.CC
843.CC
732.CC
621.CC
781.CC
037.CC
465.CC
893.CC
734.CC
671.CC
894.CC
783.CC
624.CC
672.CC
087.CC
402.CC
847.CC
736.CC
784.CC
673.CC
071.CC
942.CC
785.CC
943.CC
849.CC
452.CC
832.CC
627.CC
073.CC
453.CC
406.CC
074.CC
834.CC
723.CC
946.CC
947.CC
614.CC
409.CC
457.CC
615.CC
078.CC
061.CC
932.CC
014.CC
459.CC
062.CC
 
Last edited:
1
•••
078.cc reg'd. Thanks!
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back