Dynadot

domain NFTSForSale.com

NameSilo
Watch

NFTs

Impact
Hi We are developing this domain NFTsForSale.com , but i would be interested in any thoughts as I have never had it appraised. Thank you

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Not good, there are literally zero public sales for 3 word .coms beginning with NFTS.

There is one sale for the domain NFTSMarketplace.com for $2000 and that's it.

3 word domains beginning with NFT have very little sales, nothing substantial. There is a sale for NFTMasterClass.com for $871. So that should tell you that a plural 3-word nft domain is worth practically nothing.

•••
I really don't get these trend hypes. Just because jet.com sold for $3.3 billion doesn't change the fact that carbidejet.com and jonathanjet.com are worth $0.

The people that have enough money to start off blockchain-related services are not going settle for word salad domains. NFT.com and NFTs.com were bought because they seem official, but the moment you start padding it out with additional keywords the access increases (buyNFTs.com, NTFstore.com, bestNTFs.com, etc.) and the demand decreases (premiumNFTs.com is forgettable), and in many cases it's better to go with a proper brand name.

Last edited:
•••
Yes Deff. entitled to your opinion, but it sounds like you maybe lack the understanding of the crypto industry, and the over inflated value in everything that is related to it. You can Buy goofy .eths for a ton of money, so I think you would be much more suprised by valuations once you have taken a deeper dive in the industry. Check out OpenSeas.io for the supporting evience Thanks for your feedback though

Last edited:
•••
Yes Deff. entitled to your opinion, but it sounds like you maybe lack the understanding of the crypto industry, and the over inflated value in everything that is related to it. You can Buy goofy .eths for a ton of money, so I think you would be much more suprised by valuations once you have taken a deeper dive in the industry. Check out OpenSeas.io for the supporting evience Thanks for your feedback though
No, I understand it fully. In the crypto space there are money launderers, scammers, investors, and idiots. And the only group here you can reliably make money off are the investors, but the crytpo crash deterred most them.

Sure, you're still going to have the idiot blowing a boat-load of money on the occasional smart contract, but if you're going to bet on that, you might as well go and buy a scratch-ticket because people occasionally become millionaires off the lottery.

•••
I Appreciate your outside view on a a crypto scene that we are very deep in, however most VCs and investors position themselves to make millions during Bear markets. NFTs will eventually eliminate the need for title lawyers etc. People now have the opportunity to own digital and real world property not only colorful Jpegs of PFPs, but now Video game characters, fractional shares of real estate, and endless possibilities. Every fortune 500 company is either getting into NFTs or finding a way to implement them into there business. Look into how many BIllions of Dollars OpenSea.io did last year. Twitter, and Facebook (Meta) Reddit are only a few. Even Bicycle Trading cards, AMC, and several other companies utilized them last year, and the Whole music industry will be completely remade because of the Technology.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back