domain NftReferee.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Ziggy_1

Impact
Hi! How much do you think is it worth?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't see the connection with a token, and an official watching a match to make sure people play by the rules. I don't get it. A better word may be "watch" (NFT Watch dot com), more acceptable. For the domain in question, little value, IMO. Welcome to NamePros

Last edited:
•••
Not a good combo of word with NFT . Low value .

•••
I don't see the connection with a token, and an official watching a match to make sure people play by the rules. I don't get it. A better word may be "watch" (NFT Watch dot com), more acceptable. For the domain in question, little value, IMO. Welcome to NamePros
Thanks for the help!
I thought it was worth something because first it just sounds good, it rhymes. And second cause the word referee can make sense in that contest. And not just referee in the sports meaning of the word.

•••
•••
mid-xxx to low-xxxx
Thanks! Since the other two members said it's not worth much, what made you come up with that appraisal? I mean, I am sure hoping you are right:)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back