Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain NextPlanet.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

domainguru

Established Member
Impact
0
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Well what is it worth to you? Myself I would run for the hills with a $2500 offer for that name. Sounds like a fair amount of money for a name that does not conjure up immediate usage. Do not let greed kill a deal as you can buy many more names for that cash. It is a lot like the stock exchange, buy low and sell high and $2500 may be a good ceiling to sell.
Good luck.
 
0
•••
unless its a tvstation or something else that wants to buy SELL IT.
 
0
•••
Take the money and run! Personally, I'd value this as MUCH lower without an immediate use for the name.

The only possible use I can see for it is as a portal for the NEXT OS users group?
 
0
•••
I told him I would take the $2,500. We will see if it works out.
 
0
•••
where have u listed this domain name?
 
0
•••
0
•••
My buyer backed out when I told him he would have to pay using escrow.com and that I couldn't take his credit card direct. Does anyone think I should come down on the price, or do you think this is a domain that I could get the $2500 for if I just wait? Thanks for the advice.
 
0
•••
Hm, that sounds fishy, eh? Well... I personally would have been surprised to ever see this domain go for that amount, undeveloped... not surprised to see the buyer back out.. may have been a bogus card, eh?




domainguru said:
My buyer backed out when I told him he would have to pay using escrow.com and that I couldn't take his credit card direct. Does anyone think I should come down on the price, or do you think this is a domain that I could get the $2500 for if I just wait? Thanks for the advice.
 
0
•••
Will you ship it to Indonesia via FedEx InternationalPriority ? I will buy your item US$2,500.00 and cover the shipping cost if you could charge my credit card directly. Please let me know soon. Thank you

Is it that guy? How can you ship a domain via FedEx, International Priority? I don't trust all of these international bidders, I usually stick to only allowing US residents to bid.
 
0
•••
What I hate are the international bidders that disregard your ebay instructions NOT to bid and/or use Buy It Now, hoping/assuming you'll honor the purchase anyway....


Steveh said:
Will you ship it to Indonesia via FedEx InternationalPriority ? I will buy your item US$2,500.00 and cover the shipping cost if you could charge my credit card directly. Please let me know soon. Thank you

Is it that guy? How can you ship a domain via FedEx, International Priority? I don't trust all of these international bidders, I usually stick to only allowing US residents to bid.
 
0
•••
I'd sell it and run if I were you! :hehe:
 
0
•••
DomainMania, if u read, he backed out.. That woulda been a good sell if u got it :)


Edit: sry i put I backed out, meant HE backed out
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back