Newest Scam ? - "Poor Old Widow"

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch
Impact
198
Here's another version of the African/Nigerian Scam i just Got ....




"

Dearly Beloved In Christ,

Calvary greetings in the name of our Lord
Jesus Christ, I am former Mrs.judith Fullman, now Mrs.Flora
Fullman, a widow to Late John Fullman.

I am 70 years old. I am now a new Christian convert, from long time
cancer of the breast,From all indications, my condition is serious and
is quite obvious that I may not live more than six months, because the
cancer stage has gotten to a very severe state and my doctor has told
me this. My late husband was killed during the Gulf war, and during
the period of our marriage we had a son who was also killed in cold
blood during the Gulf war. My late husband was very wealthy and after
his death, I inherited all his business and wealth. As my doctor told
me that I may not live for more than six months, I am so scared about
this.

So, I now decided to divide part of the inherited wealth, by
contributing to the development of evangelism in the world. This
mission, which will no doubt be tasking had made me to recently
relocate to Nigeria, Africa where I live presently. I selected you
after browsing the Internet for this purpose and prayed over it. I am
willing to donate the sum of US$8,000,000.00 (Eight Million USD) to you
for the development of evangelism and also as aids for the less
privileged around you.

Please note that this fund is lying with a Security Company and my
family Lawyer will file an immediate application for the transfer of
the money in your name. Please, do not reply me if you have the
intention of using this fund for personal use. Lastly, I want you and
your church to keep praying for me regarding my health because I have
come to find out since my spiritual birth recently that wealth
acquisition without Jesus Christ in one's life is vanity upon vanity.
If you have to die says the Lord, keep fit and I will give you the
crown of life. May the Grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of
God, and the sweet fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you now and
forever more.

I await your urgent reply.

Yours in Christ. Flora Fullman (Mrs.)

32, Obafemi Awolowo Crescent, Victoria Garden City (V.G.C) Victoria
Island, Lagos, Nigeria.


"



Now using Religion - Geeeez ........
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Originally posted by DJ-Sound
I used to get 1-20 of these a day, I don't know why people bother to write them.... I wouldn't open any email with a strange subject line if I were you.......

If they send this email to 10,000 people and just one of them falls for it, it's already worth their trouble.
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back