- Impact
- 21
We have been working hard to get our new webmasters forum up and running.
PaidWebmasters.com is young but has many great features. We just finished our "Trader Ratings" and "Donation" system.
I will be posting expired domains every day, as well as unpublished pending drops. We also have a free hosting section, as well as user forums (coming very soon) which will allow you to create your own forums on our board.
You can post your sites for review or just added free advertising. It's a new board so help me get it going.
We are offering a free 1gig hosting account for the first person to get 20 quality posts. But you must remain active to keep the hosting.
I'll be posting more info in the "Free Hosting Requests" section..
I hope we can all build another great webmaster resource..
PaidWebmasters.com is young but has many great features. We just finished our "Trader Ratings" and "Donation" system.
I will be posting expired domains every day, as well as unpublished pending drops. We also have a free hosting section, as well as user forums (coming very soon) which will allow you to create your own forums on our board.
You can post your sites for review or just added free advertising. It's a new board so help me get it going.
We are offering a free 1gig hosting account for the first person to get 20 quality posts. But you must remain active to keep the hosting.
I'll be posting more info in the "Free Hosting Requests" section..
I hope we can all build another great webmaster resource..















