New VB Forum

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

Matt

Old Skool since 2003 :)VIP Member
Impact
16
Nice shiny new forum i see RJ?

Rgds
Matt
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
um

i honestly don't like it RJ bro, everyone is now getting this VB and the old skin was nice. I think this should be just be an option for your skin? Good job though...
 
0
•••
-RJ- said:
Yea, I figured I would leave the board open while I worked on getting the "look" back. If you stick around a bit you should see some changes. Check the thread in the NamePros Info & Suggestions forum.

i think he is working on changing it back to the old skin
 
0
•••
this is going to be fun to see it change :)
 
0
•••
emeri said:
this is going to be fun to see it change :)

Zactly, we're on 24x7 Namepros Live™! :talk:
Pass the popcorn ...

:kickass:
 
0
•••
i love the features :)
 
0
•••
Darkfire001 said:
:( Its slower for me, but the way things are, I anticipate the forums will be better then ever when this transition is done.
Maybe the design related stuffs are also loaded in namepros, that might be slowing down.
 
0
•••
wow, awesome :)

i see you're gonna hav ea hot of hacks to reinstall >:p and some graphics @ the top aren't working yet,

gl fixing it up ;)

its very nice tho
 
0
•••
Yeah, i was wondering on those graphics up top ;)

lol

Go guys...Looking good :)

rgds
Matt
p.s. RJ - Please msg me in msn. Thanks
 
0
•••
Some nice new features, but I already ran into trouble because "trader ratings" have disappeared.
 
0
•••
Anthony said:
Some nice new features, but I already ran into trouble because "trader ratings" have disappeared.

Yep, we are aware of the Trader *ratings* ... not to worry. :talk:
Restorations forthcoming ...

:lala:
 
0
•••
It's looking great guys... I'm excited to see what you have in store for us ;)

:kickass:

Thanks
Jennifer
 
0
•••
The only real problem I have so far is trying to click on the left header "imagize" and it won't take me to the home page. I don't learn the first time that it isn't a link, I keep on clicking on it every few minutes :lol:
 
0
•••
this is going to be fun to see it change

It's like a reality TV show :)
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back