IT.COM

domain New to this, advice welcome busyamerica.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

jay68

Impact
Hi,

I need to sell my domains. Originally I wanted to run a social venture with them, however, I acquired some debt as a student and want to pay it off.

There are 100+ domains in my account and I want to sell them all consolidated for $25,000. Is my price too high? too low? do the domains hold any value? am I better off using them?

I'm new to this so any honest advice would really help a long way. Thank you

busyamerica.com

busyamsterdam.com

busyabudhabi.com

busyantarctica.com

busyaspen.com

busyaustin.com

busyaustralia.com

busyaustria.com

busybangkok.com

busybangladesh.com

busybarcelona.com

busybeirut.com

busybelgium.com

busyberlin.com

busybhutan.com

busybolivia.com

busybrazil.com

busybrussels.com

busybudapest.com

busybuenosaires.com

busycairo.com

busycambodia.com

busycanada.com

busycanberra.com

busycapetown.com

busycasablanca.com

busychennai.com

busychicago.com

busydallas.com

busydelhi.com

busydenver.com

busydoha.com

busydublin.com

busydweller.com

busyegypt.com

busyfrance.com

busygermany.com

busyhamburg.com

busyhanoi.com

busyhongkong.com

busyhonolulu.com

busyhungary.com

busyireland.com

busyisrael.com

busyitaly.com

busyjakarta.com

busyjapan.com

busyjohannesburg.com

busykenya.com

busykualalumpur.com

busykuwait.com

busylagos.com

busylaos.com

busylebanon.com

busylisbon.com

busylosangeles.com

busymacau.com

busymalaysia.com

busymanila.com

busymarrakesh.com

busymelbourne.com

busymexico.com

busymiami.com

busymilan.com

busymonaco.com

busymontreal.com

busymorocco.com

busymoscow.com

busymumbai.com

busymunich.com

busymyanmar.com

busynairobi.com

busynewdelhi.com

busyneworleans.com

busynewyorkcity.com

busynewzealand.com

busynigeria.com

busynorway.com

busynz.com

busyomaha.com

busyosaka.com

busyoslo.com

busypakistan.com

busyparis.com

busypattaya.com

busyphiladelphia.com

busyphilippines.com

busyphoenix.com

busyphuket.com

busypoland.com

busyportugal.com

busyrio.com

busyromania.com

busyrome.com

busyrussia.com

busysandiego.com

busysanfrancisco.com

busysaopaolo.com

busyseattle.com

busysenegal.com

busyseoul.com

busyserbia.com

busyshanghai.com

busyshenzen.com

busyshenzhen.com

busysingapore.com

busyslovakia.com

busysouthafrica.com

busyspain.com

busystockholm.com

busysweden.com

busyswitzerland.com

busysydney.com

busytaipei.com

busytaiwan.com

busythailand.com

busytokyo.com

busytoronto.com

busyturkey.com

busyuk.com

busyukraine.com

busyunitedkingdom.com

busyusa.com

busyvancouver.com

busyvegas.com

busyvienna.com

busyvietnam.com

busywarsaw.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hi there, im not trying to be harsh on you but the most you would get for all the domains would be $200. When registering those domain names what made you think that having busy next to the country/city name would be worth alot? Anyways good luck!

•••
Hi there, im not trying to be harsh on you but the most you would get for all the domains would be $200. When registering those domain names what made you think that having busy next to the country/city name would be worth alot? Anyways good luck!

Originally, I did not think that my social venture needed to be worth because I did not intend to sell the domains and wanted to run a campaign with it instead.

Your advice is a bit disheartening, however, I appreciate the honesty. Thank You

•••
Originally, I did not think that my social venture needed to be worth because I did not intend to sell the domains and wanted to run a campaign with it instead.

Your advice is a bit disheartening, however, I appreciate the honesty. Thank You

If somebody has the same idea as you to develop this as a business maybe you would get a buyer but not at the price you want. But think about it this way, how much did you pay registering all those domains, wouldn't you want to get back what you paid for? The best thing to do is sell them even at a loss instead of going through the renewal stage every year. I was in your shoe registering domain names for businesses but after seeing that i never did what i wanted to do with those domain names i stopped doing that but i focused on what people want.

Some of those domains could work like busyrio.com, as i can see your names are at namecheap, why dont you put them for sale in their marketplace, see what you get, put the price that you think is right.

•••
Welcome to NP. You will not get anywhere close to that especially if they are new hand registered domains. I did not look up the age. You like the word busy I see.

•••
Welcome to NP. You will not get anywhere close to that especially if they are new hand registered domains. I did not look up the age. You like the word busy I see.

Thank you. What do you think about having all the sites run API's for relevant content of the region? Does having stuff on there make its value appreciate?

•••
Your best would be listing them all at a bin price of $250. Put them on absolutely every market i.e GoDaddy, Sedo, Flippa, Cax, Bido, Igloo and any others you can find. Those names aren't going to sell easily but you might sell one or two that pays for the rest. You could also try and develop the best 1 or 2 and flip them on Flippa as well for $xxx. Good luck.

•••
Your best would be listing them all at a bin price of $250. Put them on absolutely every market i.e GoDaddy, Sedo, Flippa, Cax, Bido, Igloo and any others you can find. Those names aren't going to sell easily but you might sell one or two that pays for the rest. You could also try and develop the best 1 or 2 and flip them on Flippa as well for $xxx. Good luck.

Thanks for the idea, looking into it!

•••
Thank you. What do you think about having all the sites run API's for relevant content of the region? Does having stuff on there make its value appreciate?
That's a completely different ballgame and has no bearing on the salability of the domain as just a domain. I agree with the other comments, I don't think you'd get much if anything trying to sell them as "domains" but if you built something and it made revenue then sure, they'd be worth some multiple of the revenue generated.

•••
That's a completely different ballgame and has no bearing on the salability of the domain as just a domain. I agree with the other comments, I don't think you'd get much if anything trying to sell them as "domains" but if you built something and it made revenue then sure, they'd be worth some multiple of the revenue generated.

Makes sense. Thanks

•••
It seems that the domains are mainly regged two month ago. If you will sell them in bulk you will probably get about $0.25 up to $1.50 per name.
Good luck!:xf.smile:

•••
Develop 1 page sites and have them all forward to the best one on entry.
Like a multi-site setup just avoid the multi-site actual setup as they are a nightmare to do anything with if ecommerce is involved. Post all the pages to search engines and see what traffic you generate in the first few months, I am guessing you'll rank maybe as high as 9mil if you get decent content that number may be higher, at which point with ads you would have a site making a little pocket change, as it goes on you may get lucky and have income enough to pay renewals and hosting. With those domains you certainly tried to cover a lot of areas so for want of better terminology Pee or get off the pot and dump them taking a loss. Hope that helps :)

Last edited:
•••
It seems that the domains are mainly regged two month ago. If you will sell them in bulk you will probably get about $0.25 up to $1.50 per name.
Good luck!:xf.smile:

Yes most of them were, a bunch were registered last year. Thank you

Develop 1 page sites and have them all forward to the best one on entry.
Like a multi-site setup just avoid the multi-site actual setup as they are a nightmare to do anything with if ecommerce is involved. Post all the pages to search engines and see what traffic you generate in the first few months, I am guessing you'll rank maybe as high as 9mil if you get decent content that number may be higher, at which point with ads you would have a site making a little pocket change, as it goes on you may get lucky and have income enough to pay renewals and hosting. With those domains you certainly tried to cover a lot of areas so for want of better terminology Pee or get off the pot and dump them taking a loss. Hope that helps :)

Awesome advice. I will look into getting traffic and building appropriate/niche* content to get the traffic. Hopefully it does pay off hosting and domain renewals. Thanks it does help!

•••
If somebody has the same idea as you to develop this as a business maybe you would get a buyer but not at the price you want. But think about it this way, how much did you pay registering all those domains, wouldn't you want to get back what you paid for? The best thing to do is sell them even at a loss instead of going through the renewal stage every year. I was in your shoe registering domain names for businesses but after seeing that i never did what i wanted to do with those domain names i stopped doing that but i focused on what people want.

Some of those domains could work like busyrio.com, as i can see your names are at namecheap, why dont you put them for sale in their marketplace, see what you get, put the price that you think is right.

Cool, listed them on several marketplaces/domain sale sites. Going to go with the suggestion of building content for the sites and consolidating them and focus on what people what. Will work from there, thanks!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back