New layout - need opinions please!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjobbe

Established Member
Impact
5
I just finished this layout and I was wondering what you guys n gals think of it?

IS it good enough to sell, and if so how much is it worth fully coded in valid css/html?

thanks in advance!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think it looks very professional and I think it is worth to sell, unless of course you were going to use it for your own business. :tu:

I think a way you could improve it is to widen it to 760 pixels across so you can fit in some more text, because at the moment there isn't really much space for content and everything is very squashed.

Other than that, very good.

Rowan
 
0
•••
Thanks for that Rowan, I might just have a go at that, thanks!

any one else??
 
0
•••
I love the design. I agree with Rowan W. though that it should be wider. I think just by making the overall page a bit wider, yet keeping the sidebar the same size it would be nice. I like the colors you used as well.
 
0
•••
this is nice layout, good colours and stuff
ye, you could make it a bit wider, but i think it is good enough to sell
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back