Domain Empire

domain New domainer here with 1st one-word domain - Unsoftened.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kilvo623

Established Member
Impact
Hi everyone. I hand registered my first one-word dictionary word. Does it have any potential?

Unsoftened.com

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Little value because Unsoften.com is still available and it's probably better than yours.

•••
Little value because Unsoften.com is still available and it's probably better than yours.
Thanks for the feedback. I just went and purchased that one too after reading your reply. The only reason I didn't purchase that one initially is because unsoften isn't really used as a verb but it is used as an adjective more frequently.

Last edited:
•••
Thanks for the feedback. I just went purchased that one too after reading your reply. The only reason I didn't purchase that one initially is because unsoften isn't really used as a verb but it is used as an adjective more frequently.
Unsoften is better but it doesn't mean it's a good domain either. Ask yourself, what could be developed under that name/domain?

I suggest you spend as much time as you can reading and learning before acquiring new domains.

•••
If "unsoften", you may find some thin XXX value. Adding the "ed" (even if a real word), hard sell. I agree with @sellian. Regardless, best of luck

•••
If "unsoften", you may find some thin XXX value. Adding the "ed" (even if a real word), hard sell. I agree with @sellian. Regardless, best of luck
Thank you for your reply.

•••
•••
Thanks for the feedback. I just went and purchased that one too after reading your reply. The only reason I didn't purchase that one initially is because unsoften isn't really used as a verb but it is used as an adjective more frequently.
Typical case of brand protection. 😀😂

There is a reason why both are available. Because the majority of people don't like it. Now that you have them, just price in low xxx and hope they sell.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back