NameSilo

NeonPulse

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

KiraX

Established Member
Impact
0
Deploying NeonPulse on a VPS gives you complete control, but choosing the right provider is key. For this project, I used a small VPS with zero tech support, but I'm interested in other options. For example, I came across Hostpro.com, which seems to offer both VPS and regular shared hosting plans optimized for WordPress. Has anyone researched how Hostpro.com's hosting options fit with a lightweight theme like NeonPulse, especially in terms of WordPress compatibility or performance tuning? If you have any ideas, I'd love to hear them as I optimize this setup!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back