Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain negatives.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

zizou10

Established Member
Impact
0
How much do you think this domain is worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$3,200, according to a popular auction venue.

Brad
 
1
•••
$3,200, according to a popular auction venue.

Brad
Thanks for the appraisal, but I was hoping to get something besides that auction lol.
 
0
•••
Thanks for the appraisal, but I was hoping to get something besides that auction lol.

$69,000, according to Estibot. Reg fee, according to the majority of people on this forum.
 
1
•••
The seller in the auction is normally like one of those supermodels who doesn't get out of bed to model for anything less than $10,000, so I'm surpised they let it go without setting a reserve price. Maybe testing the water on one or two of their generics?

IMO $3200 was an excellent winning bid; estibot's 69K is on the high side for a photographic item that has been pushed aside by digital, but my 0.02 is over 10k.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Reg fee? Really lol?

Lol. I don't think so personally. But there was somebody here last week who claimed there was no value in convicted.com. Go figure.
 
1
•••
Nice name - For someone who wishes to develop i would say 10K or higher, to a reseller, potentially $2k-$7k...imo
 
1
•••
Thanks guys.
 
0
•••
Very nice Domain..u will get minimum $10k definitely.
 
1
•••
$5k-$7 for reseller market, $10k and something more for end-user market.
 
1
•••
So I see it can be sold for over 10k. Does anyone think it's worth 20k?
 
0
•••
negative 10,000$ -10,000$

No, haha cool name. Who knows but I am tending to agree with the others that are saying in the 2-5k range.
 
1
•••
I think the owner ought to aim for $20k or more when quoting an initial price for a retail buyer. There's no telling how end users will respond, but that would be an appropriate retail range to aim for.

If they have the budget, are persuaded that domains are worth investing in, and worry about a competitor, then the domain could sell for its maximum.

If not, then the owner will be forced to settle for $10k or less or else hold onto the domain until the situation changes.
 
1
•••
So a $3k buy is a good deal?
 
0
•••
So a $3k buy is a good deal?

Yes, I think so. Your money may be tied up in a domain for some years while waiting for an end user. Worst-case scenario, you might decide not to wait any longer; and then you'd find another domain investor who'd pay about what you paid.
 
0
•••
I saw reactions.com sold 2-5K range and it had a website with it, so I think 2-5K is what most people would buy it for.
 
0
•••
so I think 2-5K is what most people would buy it for.

That's true also. To increase liquidity, decrease price expectations. And vice versa. Sometimes it makes sense to sell to "most people". And sometimes it makes sense to ignore "most people" and hold out for the 1 person who may or may not show up. Depends on owner preference.
 
1
•••
The first thing that pops into mine with Negatives.com is eBay feedback.

Could work as a feedback/reputation repair service or a tool of some sort. I don't see $xx,xxx for it though, mid $x,xxx IMO.

G'luck
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back