Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Buildcamps .com - Need your opinion

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Moafafy

Established Member
Impact
4
I was. Just able to get these domains.
Infinitdomains .com handreg
And
Buildcamps .com from expireddomainsif you can help me to evaluate them in prder to determine good prices i'll appreciate it.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
While I personally don't like Infinit, I guess BuildCamps can be good to a end user willing to use it.

I wouldn't want to put an exact price though, but i guess the range can be 500-1500$, as buildcamp is listed at 10k$
 
0
•••
I was. Just able to get these domains.
Infinitdomains .com handreg
And
Buildcamps .com from expireddomainsif you can help me to evaluate them in prder to determine good prices i'll appreciate it.
thanks
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back