Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need web based software solution

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

rsoni

New Member
Impact
0
Hi,

Need professional web based software solution that manages and streamlines the debt collection and recovery process.

Must work with PHP / MYsql, I want this system must run with my website so i can manage from anywhere.

if you have solution please guide / help me

Thanks in advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
0
•••
Zinavo Technologies is delighted to have the opportunity to respond to your requirement. We are specialized in Web Design, Web Development, Content Management System and SEO Services. We have Skilled and Experienced PHP Developers more than 6+ years of experience, we are always focusing Customer Satisfaction. website portfolio for your review: http://www.zinavo-demo.com/
Please check your PM.
Contact us:
Zinavo Technologies
http://www.zinavo.com/
Phone :-91-8951605480
Skype ID:zo-swarupa
 
0
•••
I can code you a PHP 5.4/MySQL 5.0+ solution fitting your precise needs from $99 to $149 and one to 2 day turn around. I have done debt recovery work before and I understand the features that you need. I used to collect for Capital One.

Cost includes free design, software, lifetime support and unlimited revisions for the first 30 days.

See my portfolio at Geekshark.Com and my phone number is on the contact page
 
0
•••
A web based application is a software package that can be accessed through ... Whether you need a content managed solution
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back