Dynadot

Need urgent help from Afternic staffs.

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi is any afternic.com staffs here. Please help me in this issue:

my user id in afternic is : suthra111 . 2 months ago i sold a domain patched.net . But i forgot to remove it from my portfolio in afternic. Now this domain is again sold through afternic. But now i do not own this domain.

Kindly help me by cancelling the sale.

I would really be grateful if they do so.

Please help
Best regards.,
sarathy.s

I also mailed the buyer and informed him that i would compensate by paying 10$ for his waiting time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
suthra said:
Hi is any afternic.com staffs here. Please help me in this issue:

my user id in afternic is : suthra111 . 2 months ago i sold a domain patched.net . But i forgot to remove it from my portfolio in afternic. Now this domain is again sold through afternic. But now i do not own this domain.

Kindly help me by cancelling the sale.

I would really be grateful if they do so.

Please help
Best regards.,
sarathy.s

I also mailed the buyer and informed him that i would compensate by paying 10$ for his waiting time.

Hi Sarathy, you sold patched.net to me over at domain state. Its listed now at Sedo if you want to let the buyer know, I'll paypal you something if I sell it.

cheers,
Sam

Last edited:
•••
Thanks sam. The buyer is not willing to pay more than 120$ in buying that domain. But the domain is listed for 500$ at sedo and iam waiting for any help from afternic.

•••
Hi sam, Iam very grateful that you replied to me. I will mail this to the buyer. :)
Thanks very much for your help.

•••
Thanks Sarathy,

Actually, thinking about it, it would probably be a bit unfair on afternic to sell it on sedo after the buyer saw it on afternic.

I'll relist it at afternic once they remove it from your account...

(at the moment i get a message "This name is in closing and cannot be listed at this time.")

•••
Hi guyz, this is just to inform that the problem is solved. THe afternic staffs, michael and bill here at namepros are really cool

Thanks very much to both of them for handling my problem

Afternic rocks,

Regards.,
Sarathy.s :)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back