Domain Empire

Need to register 4 or 5 names

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I want to register 4 or 5 new domain names, so which company is the best deal for this? I have two domains now with register.com but I heard they were not so good and too expensive.

any advise is welcome, thx

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I like Enom.com for all of the features they offer like free forwarding and e-mail services. Their normal price is around $30/yr, but if you know a reseller you can get an account to register them for $8.25/yr!

I have a reseller account there and will be glad to help. So if anyone needs an Enom account, PM me and I can set and one up for you for free that has $8.25 rates. :D

md

•••
Hi

I like Namecheap.com

$8.85 a year

•••
We use our enom reseller account for most domain regs, but we have to use other ones with -co.uk and some other intl. TLDs

•••
•••
•••
Godaddy, namecheap, and enom are my top picks (enom witha reseller cccount)

namecheap is nice cause it offers 8.88 and paypal paying :)

Registerfly.com does paypal too but I don't like the hassle you have to go through in transfers.

top pick Namecheap 8.88

Godaddy for transfers 7.75 :)

hope that helps

Cheers

-Cjmacd

•••
•••
Topnames.com - that's a good price. I am going to keep you in mind!

•••
Hello All!

I use Enom .

Last edited:
•••
I like godaddy. I also have domains with enom and registerfly but I prefer dodaddy. I agree with the post about registerfly they make a pain to transfer domains and they're slooow.

•••
I ended up getting three names with godaddy and three names with enom. both are better than register.com for sure. now I just have to find a good webhost.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back