Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need someone UPLOAD SCRIPT

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

namep88

Established Member
Impact
1
I need someone to upload a script I have uploaded 10times and still doesnt work. I contacted seller and no response to that or paypal refund request. Please help.

Patrick
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
so what exactly is the error saying?
 
0
•••
can we please have a little more info on what error you are getting when you try to install your script?
 
0
•••
what url? what error message, I can help you out debugging it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back