NameSilo

Need someone to do Maintenance work!

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

dkr

Respect My Authority!VIP Member
Impact
43
Hello,

I am looking for someone to do 'baby work' on my site. I run a live internet tv website and I need someone to go through all my 'channels', and confirm to me which are working and which are not working. I need someone to watch all 184 channels, and rank them in 1 of 3 categories; Working, Barely Working, and Not Working. The whole process will take half an hour if you have everything organized and ready to go.

$20 to the first person to take on the job. Sorry, but I'm only looking for people from Canada or the United States.

Thank You,
Donny
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back