Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need some scripts

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Valiant

Established Member
Impact
0
I am currently looking for scripts to enhance my website , and add stuff that is relevant to kind of site ive got.im not sure what other scripts i may need please could you give me some advice on what i need and how to add them in the site has this is my first project. :-/

www.findaname.co.uk

im after whois script, domain availability script, script to fill in a query form, fill in a form to advertise on the site and a search site script

i will be grateful for all advice and comments made about this.

thanks
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Maybe an auction script so people can sell domains ther aswell?
 
0
•••
Whois/Domain Availability are one in the same... Anyway, I can solve that need. I will need to find the link, but I've got one that works great. :tu:

And maybe the search site script aswell :)
 
0
•••
I have hundreds of scripts. I can give you the lot of $10. It's costed me over $50 to compile the whole lot, so you are getting a bargain.
 
0
•••
Zeeble said:
I have hundreds of scripts. I can give you the lot of $10. It's costed me over $50 to compile the whole lot, so you are getting a bargain.
What type of scripts?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back