Domain Empire

Need some help

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
HI,

I need some graphics help if someone can show me a tutorial on how to make text like the attached!

Thanks
!! :wave: :wave: :wave:

Attachments

• w.jpg
    w.jpg
    9 KB · Views: 61
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
The only thing I can suggest is using a comic-style font, and taking the deisgn into a vector program such as Adobe Illustrator and from there you can create the blue area and gradients.

•••
•••
There are many tutorials, i always do my online Photoshop tutorial in cgtutorial.com
Im not pretty sure if Cgtutorial has the design just try to search for their list.

•••
hello There..
I am not really sure of what tutorial
should i recommend with that type of text effect.
I will just share a link of
my favorite tutorial site in Photoshop.
Just check the tutorials if you could see what you were looking there.
here is it: Adobe Photoshop Tutorials - Tutorialized

•••
you also can try to find hints from youtube there are lots of tutorial videos.. and for the explosion effect at the alphabet "O" you can use pen and make a path layer to make the explosion shape (photoshop)

•••
Perhaps try to use color outline effect in photoshop layer ?
not sure if it would work for the splah effect, but perhaps it's painted on ?

•••
you can make that via adobe photoshop as well as illustrator. Both can be used to create a logo. But illustrator is widely used in the industry to create logos.

•••
you can make this logo with photoshop.after writing the text,you should go to layer effect>stroke and a stroke a little to obtain the light blue outline.and for the darker outline,you can ctrl+click the text layer,then expand it to have the same outline of the stroked portion.then you can give it a border from selection menu and fill it with the dark blue color and you should get it.......for the splashed portion you can work in a different layer or file and use smudge tool,but this tool is a little bit sensitive,you have to work carefully,and then you can reintegrate it with the text.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back