Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need some E-gold can anyone help?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

blue^ray

Account Closed
Impact
5
:( ok well I wanted to buy something but the guy only accepts e-gold (I have bought from him so he is ok to trust) which is a real pain in the arse cause I do not know how to fund my e-gold account except for someone transfering funds to it.

Is there a way to transfer paypal to e-gold?

or is someone able to send me $35 e-gold?


I can give you paypal $$ + all fees (it will be funds that are already in my paypal account so if its a personal account you will not be charged any fees) or if you want something extra please LMK :)

I am a verified Premium member.


Please Help :)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back