Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Ratings and Reviews script.

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
1,097
For the life of me, I cannot find anywhere, a decent script for rating and reviewing services. I'm talking about scripts like those that could be used to do a RateMyProfessor.com and the like.

I see lots of scripts that do link directories with ratings and reviews, but I won't have links, just people or business names. I'll need to search by specialty and by location.

Does not need to be free, price is not a consideration.

Any ideas?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back