Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Portfolio

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,


I'm currently creating a new portfolio. I usually never got into the habit of keeping track of what I do, but I found it's easier to find more clients when having the ability to prove my work.

I am an intermediate PHP/mySQL Programmer.

If you need a project done, you can contact me through PM or post here.


Thanks,
Marc Gayle
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back