Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Help! Unsolved problem

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

wussadotcom

My MemoriesVIP Member
Impact
58
This is my Free Domain website.
Its a redirection domain website.
I am using the FreeDomain.co.nr clone script and I want to add a 2nd domain.
I have redirected the domain to my host and added it, parked it. I have also added via admin but when I register a test subdomain it will not work.
Any suggestions?? Thanks very much. Will really appreciate any help.. :talk:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back