Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Need Help On New Idea

SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

BMFX

VIP Member
Impact
17
Ok So I Bought Igamerz.com Now I Need A Good Sytem To Run It On,

I Need A Free Sytem Would BE Best.

I Would Like It To Have A Forum, As Well As Able To Change Themes And WHat Not. I Don't Want Php-nuke.

Let Me Know Your Ideas,


I MAy Hire You For NP$
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
drupal?
 
0
•••
Get phpbb put an arcade, cash, and store mod on it. Give it a mac theme.
 
0
•••
yoU don'T neeD tO usE capitalS aT thE starT oF eacH worD.
 
0
•••
If you are going for the free route I would agree that PHPBB would be the way to go.
 
0
•••
MyBB, SMF, IPB
 
0
•••
IPB is the best. Also think of setting up an Alice forum robot and program it with all the cheats and things.
 
0
•••
I would definitely use phpbb, but createmx's idea might be better for you. There is a free IBP version, and this might be better.

phpbb is much better (in my opinion) than IBP, so if you don't want a forum BOT then there I would go for phpbb instead.
 
0
•••
well here i need some thing that well be able to have pages added and all...

i am looking kinda for a website desigenr if you have a ide afor a gaming site than iw ell gladly pay you 200NP$ for it.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back