Dynadot

Need help editing a photo..

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hi guys, do you know any free software that would do a clipping path for a photo? Anything other than photoshop or indesign?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Perhaps Gimp?

And why not Photoshop?

•••
You can edit pictures online. Why not try snipshot.com/
Please have a look and give your feedback.

•••
hey thanks. I've heard gimp is good too. I'll give it a shot. No photoshop simply because I won't be using a lot of the functions anyway.

•••
•••
If you want the best result,you need to buy a good software.Free photo editing software sucks.Believe me.

•••
GIMP should be good enough, but I've also used Paint.NET and it seems decent enough for simple editing.

•••
youbetcha1018 said:
If you want the best result,you need to buy a good software.Free photo editing software sucks.Believe me.

Can't agree with that! Gimp comes pretty close to Photoshop if you take the time to learn it, which isn't long. Takes just as long to learn Photoshop if not longer.

•••
Photoshop is the best as far as I know.

•••
with photo shop u can do any thing related to image editing etc.so photoshop is my primary sw 4 image editing

•••
Yeah i have heard about gimp but i haven't tried that software so far.
I am happy with Photoshop

•••
Never used it, but try GIMP as i have heard lot about it!
hope this helps!

•••
Use gimp. that will give good results.

•••
yeah you can go for a try using snipshot,it would be fit for your problem.
Thanks

•••
Try googling. There are a lots of such softwares. A few times I had used many.

•••
How many types use photo editing in sco.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back