NameSilo

Need Giveaway Advice

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
I'm doing my first giveaway using rafflecopter.

I am giving away a $100 gift card from Amazon. I trying to grow my facebook page.

I am from Canada - should I hold the contest so that it is open to Canada and US only?

Can I do this from Canada? And do I send the email gift card from Amazon.ca or Amazon.com?

Thanks in advance!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back