Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Need Article Writer With Music Knowledge!

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SoapTaco

Established Member
Impact
1
I am looking for someone to write some articles for a bunch of sites. I basically need someone with great research and writing skills. Grammar and spelling are important so if your English isn't 100% please don't waste my time.

Music production or general tech knowledge is a plus, but not necessary.

I am willing to pay $10 for each article between 300-500 words and $15 for 500-700 words. These prices are negotiable as this is just a starting point and if you're doing a great job I will continue to have more work for you.

Please PM me or post here with any questions.

I would like to see examples, if you do not have any you will need to write a short sample.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Let's change this to $15 and $20 respectively.
 
0
•••
Sent you a PM. revert as soon as possible.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back