Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Need an appraisal

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

vschmelzer

New Member
Impact
0
I own airdye.com and .net and i am looking for some type of appraisal.

Thank you in advance.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Replying to get this to top of the list
 
0
•••
Please be more explicit. does airdye mean anything in any language.
 
0
•••
It doesn't make any sense whatsoever. I can understand if that's hairdye. Dye has something to do with coloring like in fabrics or hair in that matter but coloring air? I don't think so.
 
0
•••
I don't see any value in this one.
Does it have any meaning?
 
0
•••
I'd say reg fee only. I just don't see huge amounts of traffic to this domain. ??
 
0
•••
Thank you I can't disclose any more sorry.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back