NameSilo

Need Advanced Developer: CSS/XHTML/JS/PHP/JQUERY

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Feeder

Established Member
Impact
0
I'm looking for a developer to code my 3 page layout in valid XHTML/CSS with appropriate use & additions of Javascript, PHP and jQuery.

I am looking in to getting a price quote so please send me a private message if you're interested, I'd also like previous examples or a portfolio.

The project is very specific, and urgently required! So an ability to do it quite fast would be great.

Thanks.
Regards,
Kev & Christine
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back