Need a meta tag generator/spidering script

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyraider

Browsing the InterwebnetVIP Member
Impact
28
Hey,

I need a script that will "dig" into a user's website when a URL is entered and generate the best keywords to use for meta tags, assuming the website does not already have meta tags. Example:
I enter barrennorth.com. The keywords box comes back with stuff like "adventure", "paddling", "adventure photos" etc. Then, the user is prompted to enter a title and a description to complete meta tag generation.

This script doesn't sound too hard... well, I wouldn't know. Please PM a quote. It needs to be able to run on a Linux server.

Thanks!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back