Need a little help

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Superstring

New Member
Impact
0
Hello

I've just got Photoshop and I've been experimenting making sites with it, anyway my problem is I'm trying to put an iframe into the central area of this page

http://www.superstring.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/development/index.html

When I put the iframe in though all the layout gets messed up and I'm not sure why. You can see where I'm trying to put the iframe in - its a slightly darker shade of blue. Anyone know what to do?

BTW I'm not looking for an assesment of the page, I know its pretty poor :) I'm just doing it to see whats possible.

Thanks in advance
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
It looked good to me, I didnt see anything wrong with it. FYI you really shouldnt use frames.
 
0
•••
0
•••
404 Not Found error

and welcome to NP/WDT :)
 
0
•••
File not found. Guess you gave up :(
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back