Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

domain NASDAQQ.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

scriblesvurt

Established Member
Impact
1
NASDAQ.com

I got NASDAQQ.com

Think it will get a few typos.......
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Potential BiG time ™ issues here, IMHO.
B-)
 
0
•••
hehe...

:lala: Yeah I know....

Just going to park it and see what happens...

See you in Jail... lol
 
0
•••
Be careful with its use, for sure.
They're very protective of their trademark, in my view.
B-)
 
0
•••
yeah i would say that would be a big TM issue :(
 
0
•••
NASDAQ...I would guess they have something to protect!

NYSE...They have done enough damage on their own, No jury would convict! D-:

I would eBay it!

Good luck!
 
0
•••
E-bay it? Why e-bay? What do you think it would go for?

I think it might get a bit of traffic....
 
0
•••
Traffic...likely, I do not type well myself, I will not disagree.

Certified letters.....With out a doubt! I would be very interested in why the previous owner gave it up.

Why eBay?

If a military distroyer can go for $7+ mil and an email address([email protected]) can go for $275, this has to be the land of plenty. I am not talking about food, more like fools!

Hay COOL, If I go over 200 today do I get a shirt, hat or something? :lol:
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Wouldnt dare to touch that one, not easy to sell..

But mabye will get som typeins, true..

Good luck
 
0
•••
no overture :sick:
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back