Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain nanomedicinesolutions .com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

invirzone

AishemEstablished Member
Impact
131
Hi everyone

i need an estimation / opinion if possible please

nanomedicinesolutions .com

thank you in advance
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I would say $199
 
1
•••
I did a quick search, and immediately found available good domains:
nanomedicinescience.com
nanomedicinecompany.com
nanomedicinegroup.com
nanomedicineclinic.com
nanomedicinelabs.com
I don't think potential buyer has any incentive to choose your domain over available domain names. So it's worth the reg fee.
 
2
•••
I did a quick search, and immediately found available good domains:
nanomedicinescience.com
nanomedicinecompany.com
nanomedicinegroup.com
nanomedicineclinic.com
nanomedicinelabs.com
I don't think potential buyer has any incentive to choose your domain over available domain names. So it's worth the reg fee.

i checked some of them . i picked up ( solutions ) cuz i think its connected and common with pharma and medicine category .
will i hope with time
thank you so much @tupungato
 
1
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back