Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Naming your link exchange directory thread

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

Success

Established Member
Impact
0
Naming your link exchange directory

I read that we should not use links as our link exchange directory name as there may be a Google filter.

How do you name your link exchange directory?

dir
directory
partners
network
friends

or others?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
linkcool
boostlink
 
0
•••
resources?
 
0
•••
I want to leave resources and directory for future use.
 
0
•••
well, I think that partners should be OK
 
0
•••
I use Partners on my website. Then for advertising, I use Premium Partners, so it never says link or advertisement on my site :D

Tom
 
0
•••
yeah i need to start advertising my site soon =]
 
0
•••
friends is always good. :)
 
0
•••
Affiliates here.
 
0
•••
Come to think of it.. I don't think google would ever filter a links.html page.. Google encourages links between related sites...
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back