Dynadot

[NameWinner]How to become grandfathered NW customers?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I found that in NameWinner, if you were grandfathered NW customers, only need $30 for a name. How to become grandfathered NW customers?
Thanks a lot

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think you need to be a customer who used its system last time but I don't know how long ago must it be though...

Flora.

•••
You would have to have an account from back when backorders there cost $8.99, which I think was probably between 1-2 years ago. The only way to get the price is to have someone turn over an older account to you if that is even possible.

•••
So is this a fixed $30 or starting $30 though? Mine starts at $30..so I don't know if it is a grandfathered account.

Flora.

•••
MissFlora said:
So is this a fixed $30 or starting $30 though? Mine starts at $30..so I don't know if it is a grandfathered account.

Flora.

Starts at $30. The only advantage is if no one else is interested. If someone else bids you have to up bids as well. I think new accounts start at $40 now.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back