Dynadot

NamesPro.ca

NameSilo
Watch

MissFlora

*Epitome.Of.Pulchritude*VIP Member
Impact
Reviews and information for NamesPro.ca

Out of so many .ca registrars, I personally enjoy dealing with namespro.ca. It offers the cheapest .ca with all the features I want for my .ca's. The company's server is stable and has been widely known for its great .ca deals.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Good .CA Registration

Hi,
I've bought two .ca domains with them so far and they were easy transactions. I don't really like how they charge you more if you use PayPal though. If your going to use them use a credit card. Interface is sort of confusing but in the end they're a pretty good registrar.

•••
Great Value! Great Price!

NamesPro.ca is a great registrar for .ca domains.
.ca domains costs ~$14CAD (including taxes and addl. PayPal fees)
Their interface is very simple, and easy to use. They have great customer support, and great features! Highly recommended!

•••
I Like :)

hard to beat their .ca value overall.
fast & reliable so far.

have only reg .ca there, have not used their other services.
so far, so good.
i hope they keep it up!

if you look close, you will see "in your account" that they have a little "hit counter" for your parked pages too. nice touch.

•••
I have purchased a few domains from them, no problems atall ;)

•••
Review

Excellent .ca registrar at a very good price (the .ca s).
Customer service is the best of any registrar I've ever used. Detailed
responses usually arrive within a few hours .. sometimes even minutes.
I have almost 150 .ca s registered with them, and I wouldn't go elsewhere.
Service is just too important - and service is what namespro is all about.
david

•••
Great Registrar

Great place to register your .ca domains. For the other domains, go to somewhere cheaper.

•••
Review

The prices are fare and good, customer service is really good because you have emails for different kinds of support so that would take a while going into each email address. You got good Features for your website. I thing you need a to get a good template that template is good but not good enough.

•••
Review

Pretty good site, except I didn't like the interface so much, a lots of features, and it is good ;)...and that's it ;)

•••
Good .ca registrar

i have some domains with them.. the only beef i have with them is that they charge you paypal fees, though not a whole lot but it adds up and of course because they are a Canadian Co. the GST. It cost me $12.56 USD per domain to register via paypal. Theiy are cheap but certainly not the cheapest.

•••
cavinti said:
i have some domains with them.. the only beef i have with them is that they charge you paypal fees, though not a whole lot but it adds up and of course because they are a Canadian Co. the GST. It cost me $12.56 USD per domain to register via paypal. Theiy are cheap but certainly not the cheapest.

This is cheaper than most

•••
Riceman said:
This is cheaper than most
yes i said they are cheap but i also said not the cheapest

•••
Very good in all areas including support

These are professional people who know the business and understand customer support. If I had one wish with them it would be a phone contact but their email support has been very good.

•••
I have registered over 100 domains with NamesPro.ca and I have not had one problem with their services. I will continue to deal with them. Best prices I have found for a Canadian company.

•••
Review

Great Registrar, they just need a small work on their interface.

•••
Excellent Registrar - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Excellent service ... I emailed these guys at all hours of the night and the response

is quick, accurate and professional. You can not go wrong with them.

•••
Review

Great registrar, but need to offer coupons or discounts.
Fantastic response from the support team!

•••
Review

We have several domains with them. I give them a 9. No complaints at all. The control panel is straight forward, and easy to use. They are especially good for bulk domain registrations. The service has been good as well. I recommend them.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back