Domain Empire

NameSilo.com is good registrar or no?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

UFO

Established Member
Impact
I learned about the new ICANN accredited registrars "namesilo.com". Tell us about it by those who used it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Been using them for a couple of months. No issues, I like the free WHOIS privacy. :)

•••
been using them for a while now too, they're decent. Plenty of buck off coupons around too.

•••
Another thumbs up from me. I hardly ever need to contact support, and when I do, live chat answers my questions promptly.

•••
They get a thumbs up from me as well! Good pricing, free whois privacy and a fast API :)

•••
I've been with them for a couple of months and so far so good.

Pros:
- Low everyday price without a coupon.
- Coupons available.
- Volume pricing available.
- Good customer support.
- Free whois privacy.
- Free security notification feature.
- Easy to use interface.

Cons:
Nothing yet.

•••
I've been with them for over a year and had no hitch on it. I never request a support since all transactions went successfully. Pricing is great and the interface is clean.

•••
Thumbs up here. Very good pricing and have had no issues. Been using them for about a year and a half. The only downside is their limited number of extensions they support. I have quite a few NNN.us names that I've had to keep at Dynadot due to this.

•••
Good Service, pricing and free whois privacy make this company best in industry to use for domain name registration and thing that I like most the support of company for their clients at any time.

Last edited:
•••
Of course they are good, why shouldn't they be? There is a larger namesilo review thread already if I'm not wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back