Jeffrey Top Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 662 Sep 21, 2005 272 views 9 replies #1 Found this on Pool's pending delete lists nameprose.com 2005-09-20 :blink:
Kate Domainosaurus RexTop Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 21,832 Sep 21, 2005 #3 Hmm are you going to bid on it ? :D
N namescanada Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 4 Sep 21, 2005 #4 typo I actually type that in by mistake quite frequently. The owners of Namepros should snatch it up
stscac A Wealth of KnowledgeVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 Sep 21, 2005 #5 I mistype NamePros sometimes (don't you wish you knew how I did it :p) But its my homepage, so not too too much -Steve
I mistype NamePros sometimes (don't you wish you knew how I did it :p) But its my homepage, so not too too much -Steve
RJ Domain BuyerTop Member PRO VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 3,226 Sep 21, 2005 #6 I let it NameProse.com drop. Maybe I shouldn't have? :red: It didn't get any significant traffic.
RJ Domain BuyerTop Member PRO VIP Large Portfolio ★ 20 ★ Impact 3,226 Sep 21, 2005 #7 Actually nevermind, I was thinking of a different NamePros.com typo. I did have my eye on NameProse a while back though. Cool name.
Actually nevermind, I was thinking of a different NamePros.com typo. I did have my eye on NameProse a while back though. Cool name.
stscac A Wealth of KnowledgeVIP Member VIP ★ 20 ★ Impact 73 Sep 21, 2005 #8 Definition of Prose - http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn said: ordinary writing as distinguished from verse Click to expand... :p -Steve
Definition of Prose - http://wordnet.princeton.edu/perl/webwn said: ordinary writing as distinguished from verse Click to expand... :p -Steve
T The Prodigy Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 0 Sep 21, 2005 #9 If I could, I would get it just for the hell of it
Shorty Established Member ★ 20 ★ Impact 28 Sep 21, 2005 #10 namescanada said: I actually type that in by mistake quite frequently. The owners of Namepros should snatch it up Click to expand... It's like 8 letters! I have it on favourites anyway. You should get nameprose though -RJ-. :D
namescanada said: I actually type that in by mistake quite frequently. The owners of Namepros should snatch it up Click to expand... It's like 8 letters! I have it on favourites anyway. You should get nameprose though -RJ-. :D