NameSilo

NamePros Sucks

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

johnn

WeSellName.comTop Member
Impact
16,735
Well I did last year and I thought I may want to make it a tradition.:xf.love: :xf.love:

Another year is going to leave us and I just want to take the time to thank you -RJ-, -DB- and the staff (both past and present) for their dedication to help this great community. :hehe:

This domain business is getting into my blood and I am not even sure if it's a business or a bad hobby/addition. I have learned new things every day and tried to help many newbies as much as I can even some of them may be a little annoyed (I used to be a newbie too so I was once annoyed :( )

Any way - looking for another great year ahead!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone!


John :santa:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I saw this thread and i was like :o, someone thinks namepros sucks??

But it was a good attention grabber :)
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back