Dynadot

status-resolved NamePros buttons?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Brandon.Domains

Successful Internet Entrepreneur Since 1998Established Member
Impact
Ok, maybe I'm blind but this place is pretty big -- are there any NamePros buttons you can put on your site? Sort of like the Domaining buttons?

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Seriously, no NamePros buttons/badges?

I'm a "NamePros Supporter" even though I have a business account. A "NamePros Supporter" badge that I can put on my site linking back to NamePros would be nice :|

Brandon

•••
•••
Right... I have a domain for sale... will give it to u cheap cheap...

nameprosbutton.com

You want?

LOL... Just messing with u mate...

•••
Right... I have a domain for sale... will give it to u cheap cheap...

nameprosbutton.com

You want?

LOL... Just messing with u mate...

I just love buttons and badges :laugh:

Brandon

•••
Hahahah then you should become a cop..... u get to wear a uniform with lots of buttons and you get to carry a badge :laugh:

•••
•••
Hahahah then you should become a cop..... u get to wear a uniform with lots of buttons and you get to carry a badge :laugh:

I better join the Army...more badges and stripes :-D

Brandon

•••
Ok, since this thread was moved to "Comments and Feedback" I hereby suggest the introduction of official NamePros buttons/badges that webmasters can put on their sites to show their support for NamePros and that they are part of the community.

Maybe even dynamic buttons that reflect your membership status (new, supporter, business account, VIP, ...).

Good idea or bad?

Webmasters could immediately show their NamePros status and NamePros would get a lot of back links for SEO.

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
We design Supporter badges upon request for websites:

54490_b0a08441a9890c703cecb74a12d07847.png

We also have Recommended by NamePros badges that we provide to websites that we recommend:

54491_970c1891d2f6135dc0a549c9e60cf195.png

If you're interested and would like one customized for your website, you may start a conversation with me or @Edward Zeiden.

Attachments

• namepros-supporter.png
    namepros-supporter.png
    4.6 KB · Views: 15
  • 256x128.png
    256x128.png
    30.8 KB · Views: 13
•••
WOW thanks, much appreciated!

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
Just so you don't think I have forgotten...the button is up now :)

http://brandon.domains/

I used the opportunity to fix some bugs which unfortunately took longer than expected. I intend centering the NamePros button once I have a 3rd button.

Actually, I already have one but I must ask Sedo first if it's ok to use:

sedo.png

That's my actual seller activity index. I wonder what it takes to get 5 full bars?

Thanks,
Brandon

•••
•••
We design Supporter badges upon request for websites:

54490_b0a08441a9890c703cecb74a12d07847.png

We also have Recommended by NamePros badges that we provide to websites that we recommend:

54491_970c1891d2f6135dc0a549c9e60cf195.png

If you're interested and would like one customized for your website, you may start a conversation with me or @Edward Zeiden.
On what basis does NamePros "officially" recommend DynaDot.com? Just curious.

•••
On what basis does NamePros "officially" recommend DynaDot.com? Just curious.
We've worked with them for many years and they have always been honest, competent, trustworthy, and professional in everything they do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back