Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Namedrive Tax Form

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Jackie

VIP Member
Impact
323
Does NameDrive require you to fill in a tax form if you're in Canada (not in the US)?

Thanks.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am in Canada and I don't remember having to do one, however, every US company I've dealt with has made me do one even though I am in Canada.
 
0
•••
I have been a member of ND and others but I haven't seen a tax form for me in India in ND.

Yes they do have some digital thing in place though.
 
0
•••
-Nick- said:
I have been a member of ND and others but I haven't seen a tax form for me in India in ND.

Yes they do have some digital thing in place though.
"Digital thing" ? :-/
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back