NameSilo

.mobi Namedrive mobi Pages?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Impact
58
Sedo has stepped up to the plate and produced some .mobi parking pages! I do not have any names parked with them. They are all over at Namedrive! I was wandering if anyone here, on this forum, has an inside track on when Namedrive will be offering .mobi compliant parked pages...:)
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I heard two weeks ago from someone on another forum that Namedrive is working on a fully compliant parked page. Now that Sedo already has one I can't see it being too long before Namedrive comes out with one. They don't want to lose out on any business. Especially to Sedo with their stats being so low as of lately.
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back